Labels

Monday 14 January 2013

SONKO'S SUPPORTERS ON LOTION THEFT



Two men accused of stealing a sh 360 body lotion from a supermarket await judgement after confessing before a Makadara court.

Yusuf Lumambo and HIrma Ndegwa  yesterday accepted charges of stealing along racecorse road on Saturday.

They were on their way to Uhuru park for the Jubilee coalition rally before they diverted into the supermarket and stole the lotion.

Yesterday, Yusuf stood at the dock pleading with the magistrate to consider his medical condition. He showed the court a pipe attached from his belly  continuously excreting urine into a clear  polythene drip.


They have been in custody for three days but await for the exhibit to be produced before court before Senior Principal Magistrate TImothy Okello can make a judgement.


"I accept the charges,I was on my way to watch Sonko at Uhurupark before I was arrested.  I have been sleeping in cold cement floor in cells with my condition,  please consider my condition." Yusuf confessed.

The court granted a personal bond to Yusuf but HIrma will remain in custody.


The case will be heared later to determine to confirm the exhibit in court.


No comments:

Post a Comment